How Safe are Arbonne Natural Makeup Ingredients?
Health and beauty can come through economical ways as well. Good diet, exercise, and some really potent superfoods.
With Arbonne products, you can now bid adieu to those expensive medications and regimes for your remaining life. Ingredients of Arbonne products are:
- Supported by scientific research
- Simple to use.
But are Arbonne products really safe? In this article, we’ll discuss about the Arbonne products, their benefits, and side effects.
Is Arbonne Safe?
Back in 1975, Arbonne first launched 19 skin care products, in Switzerland. Just five years later, Arbonne’s natural beauty formulas hit the markets of United States. Ever since this natural health and beauty company is progressively developing state of the art products.
It has now been 35 years for the company in the retail. They account for a massive natural product portfolio, across various categories, namely, cosmetics, aromatherapy products, nutritional products and others.
Arbonne claims to have been using all-natural ingredients for its products. But to verify this claim and to rely on it, needs determining facts about ingredient specific effects.
The Arbonne Ingredient Policy
Is Arbonne all natural? Arbonne as an organization vouches in transparency and honesty at all levels. As per the Arbonne’s Ingredient Policy, its every product is devised out of high-quality and best-available natural ingredients.
The organization has a dedicated team to performs extensive research and bring out the best effective composition for its customers. Even after processing, every single unit is tested for safety and effectiveness.
Problems like acne, wrinkles, are common to people from all strata of the society. Completely no chemical formulas for all such conditions are derived to attain its defined purpose, life, appearance, and health.
The ingredient policy of Arbonne renounces in straight terms that its none of its product constitute of
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Synthetic Dyes
- Carbon Black
- Animal Products
- Animal by-products
- Artificial Flavors
- Sodium LaurethSulfates
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Arbonne Makeup Products
Personal Care Truth states harmful effects of few natural integrants. So much so that their side effects outdo those from chemically processed ones. Like,
- Patulin may cause DNA mutations
- Aflatoxin triggers liver cancer
- Ergotamine brings hallucinations
- Ricci finds link to diarrhea
Though Arbonne is all-natural, yet it becomes critical to know the components of these scientific formulas.Here we will analyze these ingredients, as truly safe as the company claims them to be.
Let’s learn more about the different types of products and analyze some of the ingredients that are found in them.
1. Face Products
If you love to define your facial features, Arbonne’s Makeup Primer, Mineral Powder Foundation, and Loose Powder Broad Spectrum products come handy. Some of the common ingredients are:
- Cyclopentasiloxane: The Beauty Brains, confirms thatCyclopentasiloxane may induce unpleasant allergic reactions, inflammation, respiratory issues, Sensations of burning and stinging.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Otherwise safe for most of us, but stay careful. For, just sometimes it may trigger Allergies in and around eyes.
- Hexylene Glycol: According to CDC, some people may experience skin reddening, dryness and eye irritation.
2. Eye Care Products
Arbonne has a plethora of eye care products with ingredients like:
- Polysaccharides or Polymeric Carbohydrate Structures. Out of many different types of polysaccharides, the ones used by Arbonne are not declared. This makes it tough to determine impacts of its compounds on the consumer.
- Eyebright: Eyebright is a complex that will help you to reduce inflammation, prevent mucus and alleviate eye fatigue.You may safely use it on your eyes and eyelids.
Related Reading: Pain Behind Eye: Common Causes and Natural Treatments
From lipsticks to lip glosses, and lip liners, Arbonne’s Lip range has it all.But how do its ingredients interact with your skin
- Ricinus Communisor Castor Seed Oil: For most of us, castor seed oil cures skin ailments, acne and age blemishes. But Herbpathy findings tell us that Ricinus Communis can cause allergy, inflammation, and rashes.
- Octyldodecanol: Octyldodecanol is apolymeric fatty alcohol. Research done by Truth In Aging from1979 speaks of skin irritation, that occurs from this complex.
Arbonne bronzers, blush, and highlighters include following in their compositions.
- Dimethiconeor Polydimethylsiloxane: As Annmarie Gianni, reports, this silicon-based polymer sometimes causes mild irritation, dryness, and allergic reaction.
- Sodium Chloride or Table Salt-Irritation, redness, and swelling may arise after sodium chloride comes in contact with your skin.
You can comfortably rely on the fact that Arbonne products are uniquely natural and generally safe in their formulations. But to avoid even the minimal possibility of side effects, you must always perform a patch test and check for any allergies.
Use the formula on small area of your skin like back or your palm, inner elbows, etc. Fortunately, all of these adversities are of mild nature and not severe.
Addison, S., “Arbonne Natural Makeup Ingredients: How Safe Are They?”, The Hearty Soul website; https://theheartysoul.com/arbonne-natural-makeup/